Day 1 : Arrival In Delhi
Pick up from the airport and drop to Hotel. Later sightseeing to Delhi including: Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Rashtripati Bhawan, Jantar Mantar, Red Fort, Akshardham Temple etc. . Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 2 : Delhi-Agra
Early morning check out from the hotel and drive towards Agra. Visit the world famous TAJ MAHAL and visit Agra Fort. Later start journey towards Manali. Overnight journey.
Day 3 : Manali
Morning reach Manali and check into the hotel and take rest after the overnight journey. Afternoon visit Hadimba Temple (This temple constructed in 1553 A.D is Dedicated to Himachal’s Most Significant Deity Hadimba Mata), and Leisure at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : Manali
After Breakfast proceed to half day city tour of Manali which includes-, Vashisht Hot springs (Dedicated to Vashisht Muni & well known for its hot Curable water),Tibetans Monastery, Club House etc. Evening you will be free to explore the Mall Road & Monestry Market of Manali, Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 5 : Manali to Solang Valley/ Rohtang Pass
Morning after breakfast have excursion trip to Solang Valley where you can admire the enchanting sights of the surroundings and can enjoy various thrilling adventure activities by own cost. As the winter approaches, the same Solang Valley takes a shape of a Snowy Blanket, thus forming a perfect vista for several snow activities like : Cable car, Paragliding, Horse Riding, Mountain Biking, etc. or Visit to Rohtang Pass (full day). En route visit the scenic Kothi and Gulaba as well as the Rahala Waterfalls. Stop point will be at Rohtang Pass (3978m, subject to permission/ surcharge fee of tourism department/ NGT/ Taxi union) which connects the two valleys of Kullu and Lahaul and offers excellent panoramic view of the Himalaya. Enjoy snow skiing at your own. After enjoying the outing return back to hotel and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Kullu Valley – Manikaran
Morning after breakfast, Checkout from hotel and prepare for whole day sightseeing tour to Kullu Valley, which includes – Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu Shawl industry, Kasol Valley, Manikaran Shiv Temple and Gurudwara. After all get ready for the overnight travel towards Delhi. Overnight journey.
Day 7 : Delhi
Reach Delhi by early morning and Drop for your onward journey.
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/c Vehicle.(AC won’t work on hills)
- Accommodation on Double sharing
- Breakfast & Dinner
- All road tax, state tax, Toll, parking, fuel and Driver Bata.
- Air Fare / Train Tickets
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks & porter age.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide Charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
*The package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with your booking only after we receive your confirmation and your deposit of 50% of total trip and full payment before Package starts.
*The above mentioned package cost is Net & Non-Commissionable.
*The above mentioned hotels & rooms are subject to availability.
*If the above mentioned hotels are not available then the similar category hotels will be provided.
*All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills will be used for the sightseeing.
*Please carry valid Voter ID Card / Passport along with 4 copies of recent passport size photographs.
*The above described Package Cost is based on minimum 02 Paying Passenger(s).
*The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. STS will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the foresaid reason.
* Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to 20% per person.
- Cancellations between 20 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 15 days before start date, 60% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations made within 10days or 01 Week of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.