|Duration||6days & 5 nights|
|Tour start city||Agra|
|DESTINATION||Option 1 (3*)|
|Agra||Hotel Deluxe Inn or Hotel Light House or Similar|
|Delhi||Hotel Dhaka International Or Similar|
|Manali||Hotel Rajhans in manali or Similar
On your arrival at the Agra railway station our representative will receive you and take to Agra. On arrival check inn hotel afterfresh up and lunchand proceed to local sightseeing, visit Agra fort and Taj Mahal, shopping, night stay in hotel
After breakfastfrom hotel proceed to delhi, Delhi is one where you will be inspired, amazed, fascinated and impressed at every corner. The India Gate, Red Fort, Jam Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Kutub Minar, Jantar-Mantar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Bahai Temple and many more are worth seeing in Delhi. The city is the perfect mix of the old and the new. From the colonial pillars of Connaught Place to the lanes of Chandni Chowk and the malls of South Extension, you will find discover a whole range of experiences here. Delhi is also a paradise for shopping, eating and sight-seeing. Overnight transfer to Manali.
Day 3: Manali local sightseeing
After breakfast get set to visit the popular tourist attractions of Manali. Morning we proceed for you can also visit Tibetan Monastery- not only a place of worship but also a Tibetan culture centre, the natural springs and sandstone temples at Vashist Village, Hadimba Devi Temple- dedicated to Hidimba, wife of Bhim-one of the 5 Pandava brother of the Hindu epic Mahabharata and the Manu Temple- an old temple dedicated to sage Manu by walk.All moments are near byhotel.After come back to hotel and go for Solang Valley by bus. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 4:ManaliLocal Sightseeings
Afternoon will leave for Solang Valley 14 kilometers from Manali where you could do sports activities like horse riding, parachuting, paragliding, ice skating (winters only) and zorbing and you can also get a ride on a ATV. In zorbing a giant ball with seats for 2 people is rolled down a 200 metre hill. After all this fun you will return back to hotel for dinner and night transfer to Delhi.
Day 5: Delhi
- After breakfast from hotel and proceed to local sightseeing in Delhi,
- Jama Masjid
- Rickshaw Ride at old Delhi through traditional Bazar
- Red fort (out side only)
- Raj Ghat, (Crimination place of Mahatma Gandhi)
- India Gate
- President house ( photo stop )
- Parliament street ( drive Through )
- Bangla Sahib ( Sikh Temple )
- 30th January “Gandhi’s Home ” ( Closed on Every Monday )
- Lotus Temple ( Closed on Every Monday )
After breakfast drop in railway station, catch your train to Kerala, with sweet memories
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Airport/ Railway Station Transfers
- Parking/Toll/ Driver Bata/ Fuel cost
- Transfer Cab
- All entry tickets
- Sightseeing (AS PER THE ITINERARY)
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Any Airfare / Visafee
- Any meals other than those mentioned inMenu.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personalnature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in theinclusions.
For any clarifications or further assistance our team is on standby for best of the support